Tropical Rainforest Heritage Of Sumatra Animals
Gunung Leuser National Park.
Tropical rainforest heritage of sumatra animals. There has been natural disasters that have effected the rainforest including earthquakes and rarely tsunamis. Gunung Leuser National Park Kerinci Seblat National Park and Bukit Barisan Selatan National Park. There are many threats that the Tropical Rainforest Heritage of Sumatra face.
Tropical Rainforest Heritage of Sumatra Gunung Leuser National Park. Kerinci Seblat National Park. It harbours an estimated 10000 species of plants 201 mammal species and 580 species of birds including the worlds largest flower Rafflesia arnoldi and its tallest flower Amorphophallus titanium together with iconic large mammals such as the endemic Sumatran orang-utan Sumatran tiger and Sumatran rhino.
Many of these species are endemic to the area. With such increased awareness of the dangers this ecosystem is facing the Indonesian government has implemented regulations and programs to stop the devastation in this ecosystem. The site comprises three Indonesian national parks on the island of Sumatra.
The 25 million hectare tropical rainforest heritage of Sumatra is a beautiful mountainous area situated in Indonesia and consists of three national parks. There are a number of forests in this landscape that hold many species including the endemic Sumatran orangutan Whitten et. Gunung Leuser National Park Kerinci Seblat National Park and the Bukit Barisan Selatan National Park.
Of the mammal species 22 are endemic to the Sundaland hotspot and 15 are confined to the Indonesian region. The 25 million hectare Tropical Rainforest Heritage of Sumatra site comprises three national parks. One of the last and largest remnants of tropical rainforest in Asia is under threat from multiple road development plans.
This forest complex a UNESCO World Heritage Site known as the Tropical Rainforest Heritage of Sumatra TRHS is located on the spine of the Bukit Barisan Mountain Range in Indonesias main western island Sumatra. Gunung Leuser National Park is a tropical rainforest heritage of Sumatra. Gibbons are apes in the family Hylobatidae.
- Bengal Cats For Adoption Uk
- Bengal Cat Hypoallergenic Price
- Battle Cats Pc Reddit
- Battle Cats User Rank Hack
- Beagle Puppies For Adoption In Pa
- Battle Cats Pc Mod
- Beanie Baby Animals List
- Beautiful Baby Cats Images
- Beagle Puppies For Adoption In Bangalore
- Bengal Cat Personality Youtube
- Bengal Cats For Sale Iowa
- Basset Hound Puppies Texas For Sale
- Battle Cats Wiki User Rank
- Bengal Cats For Adoption San Diego
- Battle Cats Tier List Special
- Bengal Cats For Sale In Texas
- Beauceron Puppies For Sale Australia
- Basset Hound Puppies Houston Texas
- Beagle Puppies For Adoption In Ct
- Beagle Puppies For Adoption In Ohio