Food Chain In Congo Rainforest
Dominant Ecosystem of the Congo.
Food chain in congo rainforest. As you can see each animal depends on one another. Consumers feed on these producers or other animals for energy. Rain forests have taken control over most of the land.
The Secondary Consumers the genet tree cat and eagle. There is over 12000 species. These are one of the producer.
The Tropical Rain Forest. An exception is carnivorous plants on the photo below but there are very few of them in. The Secondary Consumers the jaguar and boa constrictor.
Food Chain of the Amazon Rainforest. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Many medicinal products that humans use grow only in the rainforest and scientists believe they have only studied 1 of the plants that might have medicinal use.
All the plants and animals in the food chain depend on each other just like links in a real chain. Also rainforests are home to half of the animal and plant species worldwide so there are way too many to list here. 65 of the land is covered with ferns.
Rainforest can be found in the Congo River Basin in central Africa. First Level - Autotrophs aka Primary Producers. The okapi apes and mouse deer supports the secondary consumers.
- Google 3d Animals On Camera
- Google 3d Animals Sounds
- Google Ar Animals Not Working
- Great Dane Puppies Ohio Rescue
- Great Dane Puppy Rescue California
- Gunsmith Cats Anime Free
- Great Dane Puppies For Adoption In Wisconsin
- Grassland Biome Animals Food Chain
- Grassland Habitat Animals And Plants
- Great Pyrenees Puppies For Sale Craigslist Ny
- Great Dane Breeder Colorado
- Great Dane Puppy Rescue Near Me
- Great Dane Puppy Rescue Ohio
- Greater Swiss Mountain Dog Puppies Texas
- Grassland Animals And Plants Pictures
- Google View In 3d Animals List
- Great Dane Puppies Hampton Mn
- Great Dane Puppy Rescue Colorado
- Google Animals In 3d Not Working
- Great Dane Puppy Rescue Florida