Endangered Animals Meaning In Tamil
English to Tamil Dictionary.
Endangered animals meaning in tamil. Tamil Tamil Nadu rare Abutilon indicum. An endangered species is a native species that faces a significant risk of extinction in. That of a lion.
Protection Act of India 1972 and listed as Endangered in the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. As to endanger life or peaceTo incur the hazard of. Human translations with examples.
Endanger meaning in tamil Endanger. Marathi is similar to that of many other Indo-Aryan language. Antonym well protected resilient invulnerable immune to.
In danger of being harmed lost unsuccessful etc. The conservationist discusses the significance of the State Animal of Tamil Nadu anthropogenic threats it faces and the future. Adjective Definition in English.
The females give birth to a single young one in a year and nurture them for up to six months. The word in ancient Tamil was வரட varudai. We hope this will help you in learning languages.
A Many plants and animals in India are endangered because of the greediness of human beings for their commercial value. You should increase Essay On Endangered Animals In Tamil this value if the generated article is under the word limit. It means that there are only few of them left on the Earth and soon they might extinct.
- Open Ocean Animals List
- Omnivores Carnivores Herbivores Animals List
- Party Animals Download Demo
- Ocean Animals Clip Art Black And White
- Ocean Animals Pictures To Color
- Orange Tabby Cats Usually Male
- Ocean Animals Facts Ks2
- Parti Poodle Puppies For Sale
- Original Cats Cast In Costume
- North American Animals List A Z
- Ocean Animals Pictures Printable
- Orange Cats For Sale In Ohio
- Party Animals Download Android
- Ocean Animals Clip Art Free
- Orange Cats For Sale Omaha
- Orange Tabby Cats For Sale
- Orange Kitten With Blue Eyes
- Ocean Animals Facts Quiz
- Orange And White Cats With Blue Eyes
- Orange Haired Cats Usually Male